Affiliate Partner Coordinator
Hiring is our single most important act. It’s priority #1. We have an intensive process to make certain we excel in this vital practice. To succeed you will need to bring your best passion and dedication.
Dry Farm Wines is an online wine club that curates the highest quality Natural Wines from small family farms all over the globe.
In the last three years, we have been showered in abundance! Our Wine Club membership grew faster than we ever expected, making us one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. We’ve been doing everything possible to keep up, while having a lot of fun doing it. We get paid to taste wine! 😉 To keep the wine flowing and to drive our voice of high health further, we need more help.
That’s why we’re now looking for an Affiliate Partner Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone who will be our point person with our broad community of thought-leading health and performance Partners, who will always be thinking about how we can better serve and support them and help them educate their communities about the pleasures and benefits of pure natural wine.
We are leaders with a vision to change the world. Our partners, friends, and wider community are at the heart of our mission. We need someone with a shared passion who can lead this area of our business; working closely with our Media and Growth teams.
More specifically, here are some (but certainly not all) of the responsibilities for this position:
Roles and Responsibilities
Your main responsibility is to be the owner of our Affiliate Partner strategy and communications - daily communication with partners, community engagement, creation of new content, etc.
This roles includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Responding to Partner/Affiliate/referral related inquiries through Zendesk
- Assisting with social listening (tracking tags, mentions, archiving and documenting)
- Assisting with outreach to existing partners for scheduling new promotions
- Managing partner content through research to better understand the partner’s focus and alignment with our brand (podcasts, new outreach, partner newsletters).
- Assisting with wine order shipments to partners; managing tracking and delivery
- Screening event related inquiries and providing company resources to committed events through all channels (social media, service inbox, etc.)
- Managing Virtual Event Program Assisting with in-person event management & strategic direction (pending, future project)
Attributes of the ideal candidate
When we think about the ideal person for this role, a few attributes come to mind.
Here are the main ones ⭐️:
- You’re passionate
- You’re a lover
- You’re empathetic
- You’re a problem solver
- You’re a rockstar communicator
- You’re resourceful
- You’re a social media lover
- You’re organized
- You’re calm under pressure
- You’re a wine-lover and health-advocate
- You’re eager to obtain knowledge on health living and lifestyle brands
- You’re attentive to detail
Our Culture is guided by our Peace & Profit Manifesto. There are 9 Codes that form the foundation of this culture. To better understand us and the DFW Life, here are 2 of our 9 Codes: The Code of Creation and The Code of Co-Existence.
Our Code of Creation
We are all connected. At Dry Farm Wines, we believe in a connected source energy. We tap into this energy by thinking, creating, and vibrating at a higher frequency. We optimize this connection through higher consciousness, a path that includes meditation, mindfulness, gratefulness, and open practices together. We call our collective practices Conscious Abundance. For us, Abundance is grounded in love. We share it with everyone unconditionally and without judgement. Through it, we contribute to a better world and elevate the life experience for each other and everyone we touch.
We are a Family.
We do not call ourselves a team. We are a family. We dine together, cook together, and travel together. All of us - including spouses, partners, and +1s - are loved unconditionally. This love and support is our highest value. We radiate this love to each other and, collectively, we radiate the light of this love to the world around us. Like all healthy families, we also promote and value private time. We support time away to grow with our significant others and time to reflect and recharge for ourselves. We protect each other’s private time and encourage the quiet space needed to grow individually. We are fiercely protective of each other’s privacy.
We are Creators.
We are prolific Creators of love, value and service. To create at our highest level, we are obsessed with excellence in our Craft. We all share a deep commitment to both our individual areas of specialized craft (i.e. marketing, member experience, accounting) and to the contribution we make to the craft of our collective energies together, or what we call “The Merge” of collective craft. Mastering our craft requires focus and sharp execution. Supporting everyone else in the development of their craft requires respect and selfless support. As such, when we are individually creating, the environment is quiet, earbuds are often in, and our energy is channeled into the process of creation. If there are conversations, they're about creative output. Our creative energy is maximized when we are "in the zone". We take pride not only in being the BEST OF CLASS at what we do; we are focused on being the NEXT OF CLASS at our craft. We are creative leaders. We are category makers. We constantly create delight and surprise for our Members and everyone we touch.
We believe in Peace & Profit.
We seek to maximize our creative output while upholding collective peace. Our peace provides the freedom to create at our highest frequency. Our creative output is how we share more peace and harmony with our Community and our world. Our lives are a blend of these two values. Our Family life is an outrageously big celebration of life. We turn up the volume. Our Creation time is an intensely focused and finely-tuned machine of productivity, output, and abundant financial success. We always put Peace in front of Profit. For this reason, we don't have many meetings, don't send many group emails, don’t reply to all, no night or weekend emails, and highly respect each other's creative space and time.
Our Code of Co-Existence
We seek the highest harmony and frequencies of peace and profit. The Code of Co-Existence is a vital code of harmony. It's how we interact with each other, without the need for rules, forms, human resources, etc. We have no vacation or time off policy, or company expense policy. We just expect everyone to be self directed in the highest calling of personal responsibility. Just act in the best interest of everyone else, us your brothers and sisters, yourself, and our Members. We believe rules are made for those who can not make good judgements on their own. We serve and create daily with people who know how to make high quality decisions that respect and enhance the people around them and the Family Business. We have a simple thought that guides us. Act in the best interest of the Family and the Family business. Self directed responsibility. Act with heart and love. We are also always available to provide guidance in judgement.
As you consider your opportunity with us, we hope these guiding thoughts help you determine if our Family is the right fit. You will know, and we will know. From there, we create magic.
DFW Culture Requirements
As you’ll quickly learn, we are VERY passionate about our culture. Finding someone with the right culture fit is just as critically important to us as the ideal attributes above.
Our culture is not negotiable. We love it too much. ❤️
If you are uncomfortable with anything we do, that’s okay. We might not be the best fit for you. But if you read this and jump with excitement, then let’s continue:
- We meditate and practice open gratitude as a team daily
- We often use words like “soulful”, “spiritual”, “love”, “abundance”, “grateful”, “truth”, and “universe”.
- We are all biohackers, working daily to improve our health and performance.
- We are all passionate about what we eat, and many follow a Ketogenic or Paleo diet. (not required)
- We are wildly passionate about wine, healthy living, and the TASTE of everything.
- We protect our mornings. Our office opens at 10am. We start with a 30-60 minute team meditation, gratefulness practice, group visualization, and family meeting looking at our day together. We then work passionately to delight our customers and improve their lives.
- We spend a lot of time together, eat a lot of our meals together, and are deeply committed to helping each other develop personally and professionally.
- We often travel on very short notice.
- We are authentic, understanding, reliable, and loving to our Members and to each other.
- We think big.
- We are willing to be vulnerable
- We celebrate unique individuality.
- We are not afraid to make mistakes
- We are proactive and are all able to take action without much direction
- We live with deep passion and transformational action.
- We are caring and non-judgemental
- We value diversity
Note: We are located in Napa ☀️. If you don’t already live in Napa, with this role, you get to relocate here! It’s pretty incredible to live where other people vacation 😁. Because our impact and abundance relies strongly on the development of this unique culture, we know we can make the most transformational impact by being together.
Benefits of working with DFW
This is the best place to work in the world. If it wasn’t, the rest of us wouldn’t be here.
The benefits of joining this team are vast. Here are a few:
- Unlimited pure Natural Wine. Need we say more? 🍷
- Frequent wine tastings with wines from around the world.
- Frequent all expense paid meals and parties! Yes FREQUENT!
- Travel and attendance to events we sponsor, like the Bulletproof Conference, Abundance 360, PaleoFX, and more.
- Huge opportunities to expand your responsibilities and position as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- Living in the most beautiful place in the world - The World Famous Napa Valley. We live where the rest of the world dreams of going on vacation. How incredible is that! The lifestyle has no equal in the U.S.
- Paid gym membership at one of many Napa fitness centers.
- Company vacation days around major holidays, and a vacation and expense policy that just asks you to act in the best interest of yourself, your family here, and the organization. We believe in taking care of ourselves. Only by caring for ourselves can we care for others.
- Fully paid health insurance.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to hang with the Dry Farm Wines Family on a daily basis. We are a lot of fun, and we push the boundaries of possibility daily in helping each other grow and in our service to others.
- Every single person you will work with is an elite performer, not some, all are rockstars at what they do and their deep dedication to each other and being the best in their craft.
To help us both determine if we’re the right fit for each other, we created this list of questions.
Please send your answers to us in PDF format in an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Each answer should only be a few sentences at most. No essays needed. Just short and concise.
Please include the Job Title in the subject line. Please also include your resume in your response.
If you have any questions about this questionnaire or the ongoing interview process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Here are the questions.
- If you’re hired, what are 2 things you are good at that you can apply in your first three months without very much help or a large budget and would make Dry Farm Wines better?
- We want to be communicating with our partners regularly, keeping them updated on everything we are doing and where we are going, and also continue showing them how much we love and appreciate them. What are two simple ways we can recognize our Partners in a heartfelt and meaningful way?
- What systems, technologies, and apps are you comfortable using in your day to day life to get stuff done? (Examples: Google Docs, Excel, Trello, etc)
- What has been your past experience with affiliate or partner relationships? Describe your role and impact.
- One of our Partners (say Mark Sisson as an example) emails you to ask how his last email promotion about Dry Farm Wines performed. Draft a short email response to him. (For this exercise, you can just make up any data you would want to include.)
- We want to double the number of Partners we work with this year. How would you approach that goal?
- You are tasked with identifying a list of the top podcasts for us to be interviewed on, and reaching out to each to introduce our cause. How would you approach and organize this task? What process would you follow? How would you track progress?
- Admitting failure is tough, but failure is a significant learning experience for us. What is a significant failure you have experienced recently and what did you learn?
- What is one professional and one personal goal you hold for the next 1-3 years?
- Describe a change you’ve seen in yourself over the last 5 years that you love.
- What’s your relationship with health & wellness?
- Describe what the following words mean to you:
- What makes you unique or weird?
- What is a personal hobby you cherish?
- What’s your experience with wine (if any)?
- Are you willing to relocate to Napa? How do you envision your life in Napa?
- Anything else you’d like to touch on that we didn’t ask? The floor is yours...
Now that you’ve submitted the questionnaire and resume, here’s what to expect:
- Application Review. We’ll review your questionnaire and resume and follow up with you within a week.
- Meet & Greet Call. Next, we’ll begin with scheduling a video interview. If you’re out-of-town, (most of you) we use Zoom to schedule the video calls. If you’re in Napa, we’ll meet in person. The first interview will last about 10 minutes for a meet and greet. Group Call. We’ll then schedule a 30 minute call with more people from the team. It’s a chance for us to get to know you better, and for you to better know us and our business.
- Project Review. We will assign you a specific project that will help us understand your work product. It will be a project within your area of hire. Then we will schedule a 30-60 minute video interview to review the project. If you have a significant other that is relocating with you, we would love for them to join this call for 5-10 minutes. Because we’re all so close, we would love for your significant other to meet us too!
- Napa Visit (or Virtual Visit). If we’re all still a good fit for each other, next we’ll bring you to Napa for an in-person working interview/socials (or a virtual visit in these current times). This is typically a two day interview. You’ll meet everyone, you’ll meet with a group of us for an open and wide-ranging conversation, see our work environment, work on a project in our office for a day and present it to the Family, cook with us, and drink with us. You will get an intimate close look at us, and how we live and work together to create magic. All expenses are hosted by us for both you and your significant other if they will be relocating with you.
- Together, we will determine next steps.
We deeply appreciate you investing the time to learn about us and share your thoughts and life with us.
With Much Love and Gratitude,
Todd, David, Juan, Tony, Luen, Mark, Ramzy, Gio, Buckley, Megan, Jon, Erika, Logan, Shawn, Devin, Cesar, Beno, Kayla, David, Mandy, Ximena, Jasiel, Omar, Kristian, Corey, Alex, Rae, Giovanni, Lindsay, Jimmy, Duncan, Troy, Yannik, Barbara, Viviana, Aaron, Dalton, Scott, Alexis, Hugo, Malia, Jesus, Alejandro, Rosa, Lauryn, Brittannie, Jason, Victor, Erin, Arran, Jonatan, Rush, Alex, Bryan, Juan, Christian, Nyllan, Enrique, Amairany, Salomon, James, Lanny, Maria, Angela, and Sarita