UCLA Virtual Tasting
This tasting is sold out.
Dry Farm Wines is thrilled to connect with the students of UCLA through an exclusive Natural Wine Tasting Experience. Our wine team has selected two pure, Natural Wines we are proud to share and educate about through a 1 hour zoom meetup. During the tasting, UCLA students will learn about the biodynamic practices of the growers we work with, the strict criteria we lab test each bottle for, and the exciting journey of tasting, smelling, and observing the uniqueness of each wine. We invite you to join us with questions and curiosities as we taste and learn about each grower and their dedication to the soil.
*The bottles you receive will vary from above photo
The wine tasting will include a red and a white that highlight different regions throughout Europe.
- Organically/Biodynamically Grown
- Dry Farmed (No Irrigation)
- Lower Alcohol (less than 12.5%)
- Fermented with 100% Native, non-GMO Yeast
- No Sugar (less than 0.15g per glass)
- Free of Additives (Dyes, Thickeners, Flavoring)
- Lower Sulfites (less than 75ppm)
- Friendly to Keto & Paleo