April 3, 2020
To our Dry Farm Wines Family,
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
To prepare for any upcoming orders, we wanted to share a few important updates for our wine shipments:
- Deliveries require your ID, not your signature. As a safety precaution, UPS/FedEx have temporarily stopped requiring a signature on most deliveries made in the US. This includes our wine shipments. For the time being, you may be asked to show your government-issued ID instead of signing, which you can do from your door.
- You should use your residential address. UPS/Fedex are holding shipments to some businesses, so the most effective address to receive all shipments during this time is your residence. Shipments will still go to business addresses, but they may be delayed. To update your address in your account, login to your account portal here.
- Shipments are safe. According to the CDC and the World Health Organization, shipments sent by online companies are not a risk for contagion. Read more here: CDC FAQ and WHO FAQ.
We are monitoring this evolving situation daily and will keep you updated as things change.
Thank you for your support and love. We all remain safe and healthy. Other than our shipping team, everyone is working from home. As an essential California business, we are incredibly grateful to be operating our shipping department with meticulous safety protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of our warehouse family. That is our number one priority. This allows all of us to keep enjoying one of life’s greatest pleasures, the joy of pure Natural Wines, with you during this difficult time.
If you are looking for more wine, you can respond to this email, or place an additional one time order outside of a subscription here.
Of course, if you need anything, please let us know. You can either respond to this email, or reach out to our Member Experience Team at email@example.com.
With love and gratitude,
The DFW Family
P.S. We are grateful to stay emotionally connected with you all despite the physical distance. We hosted our first ever Virtual Happy Hour on Instagram Live last Wednesday. Luen and Ramzy from our wine team sipped and chatted for a few minutes. Thanks to the hundreds of you who tuned in! #sociallydistantemotionallyconnected
We will be hosting virtual tastings every Wednesday, so mark your calendars, grab a glass, and join us. Next Wednesday (April 1) at 5pm PST, we’ll talk about orange wines …
March 19, 2020
To our extended Dry Farm Wines Family,
First, we hope you, your family, friends, and all loved ones are safe, healthy, and well.
As we all practice social distancing for the betterment of the community, we want to share with you a few important points:
- We are open for business. If you are looking for wine, we’re here for you. You can respond to this email, or place an additional order outside of a subscription here. We remain committed to serving our national community by sharing pure Natural Wines with safe delivery to your door.
- We are shipping to residences. Since UPS/Fedex may hold shipments being delivered to some businesses, the most effective address to receive all shipments during this time is your residence. So if you do order wine from us, be sure to use your residential address for delivery.
- We are staying healthy. Our Napa office team is working from home and, we are making sure our warehouse facilities are safe and clean for our family.
- Shipments are safe. According to the CDC and the World Health Organization, shipments sent by online companies are not a risk for contagion. CDC FAQ and WHO FAQ
- We are here to support. Call us, text us, email us, or send us a message on social. We are here to support you through this uncertain time. We are all a Family, and we will overcome this together.
Here are 3 things we’re doing during this extra time at home:
Meditating and self-reflecting
We’re taking time to self reflect. Meditation is a wonderful way to find silence and calm amid uncertainty. At Dry Farm Wines, we are continuing our daily hour of practicing meditation and gratitude together via video.
Cooking delicious recipes
With whatever provisions we have around, we’re getting creative in the kitchen. Cooking with loved ones is such a bonding and loving affair. Cooking up a hearty soup with some veggies, or searing a steak to pair with a glass of our red wine. It just makes for fun!
Pouring a glass to call a friend
Connection is part of what makes us human. If we can’t gather in person, let’s make it virtual. We like to pour a glass of wine and video-call a friend or loved one. Share stories, catch up, and chat about how we’re feeling. It’ll make us feel energized.
At Dry Farm Wines, we are even hosting Family virtual wine tastings via video. We are committed to finding creative ways to engage together even while we are apart.
We wish you health and safety during this time. Of course, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. As always, we are deeply grateful for your friendship and support of our mission.